Kamis, 23 Oktober 2008

Inspiration Story 2 : Story of Matthew Henry




One day, in his way home, Matthew Henry is being robbed and at the same day, before he sleeps, he prays,” God, let me gratitude. First, because I haven’t been robbed before.; Second, because, although they take my wallet, they don’t take my soul; Third, because although they take everything I have at that time, it’s still not so much and fourth, thank GOD because I’m the one who is robbed and not the one who become the robbers.





This inspiration story teaches us to keep praising God in every condition, as what Matthew Henry does. The essence of this inspiration story is about keep being positive and trust me, the positive things will come to you.

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP